SIMPLE FACEPAINTING IDEAS
Adding airbrush face painting to your business can significantly increase your revenue. The following easy face painting ideas will provide you with helpful tips and hints that can make your FacilFaces airbrush face painting business more versatile and proficient:
Easy Face painting ideas: Searching for Events/Setting Up
Facil Faces airbrush face painting is very easy to set up and operate at virtually any event especially if you follow our easy face painting ideas.
Searching for the right event
We recommend setting up at festivals, fairs, amusement parks, school events, fund raisers, church events and private events.
For a complete guide on how to find the right events and other face painting ideas please contact EBA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800 991 4322
Setting up your retail location should not take long if you are using the right set up and products. The following face painting ideas highlight several key points to follow when setting up at events:
- Signs are the first opportunity to make an impression on your customers. Make sure to use professional and attractive displays that are visible from far away, such as EBA’s BD FA banners or SD FA posters.
- Always post the price list in order to avoid confusion and often time consuming questions.
- Look for a corner location to attract more traffic.
- Set your displays in the front of the booth so they can be easily seen.
Face painting ideas for kids: How many designs should you offer?
There is no need to carry hundreds of FacilFaces designs. We recommend 12-24 designs per retail location. More importantly you need to focus on offering the right designs for the right clients and events. If working with kids, focus on simple and easy to apply designs such as FacilFaces BD FA-01 banner. On the other hand, events such as Halloween will require themed designs which include Nix’s evil clown, sugar skulls, spiders, skulls and zombies.
Other Simple Face Painting Ideas and face paint ideas
- Use safe paint (EBA Vibe)
- Use approved and reliable equipment (ZeroG airbrush, EBA compressors)
- Use Professional Stencils (EBA FacilFaces with StencilFlex technology)
- Use a low psi on the face (15 psi max)
- Use bright colors
- When working with small kids spray on your hand first to demonstrate the application
- Use a seat with back and head support
- Before blowing air directly on the face spray on the stencil or away from the stencil and then move to the face
- Apply less paint and in more layers to avoid wet spots
- Action attracts more customers, make sure to do live demos
Face painting ideas for kids-Videos
EBA offers a comprehensive DVD tutorial that covers simple, intermediate and advance airbrush face painting. Additionally, the tutorial explains airbrush maintenance and troubleshooting as well as other easy face painting ideas and hints.
For an introduction video to FacilFaces click on the link/image below
More face painting ideas
For more face paint ideas and information visit the EBA forum at http://www.europeanbodyart.com/forum/